The following message was written by Romney supporter Dana Farnsworth and is forwarded on to you for your information with our strong support and recommendation. If you are a Romney supporter and feel that it is time to join forces to defeat Barrack Obama in November then it is critical that you attend the St. Charles County Republican Caucus tomorrow (Tuesday, April 10). Please attend and bring at least 5 friends who support Mitt Romney!
- Arrive between 4 PM - 6:30 PM - Go to the Romney TENT to check in.
- Bring 5 Friends with you - NUMBERS COUNT!
- We will give you a Romney STICKER to help recognize fellow Mitt supporters.
- Enter the Convention Center and Register (Bring Photo ID). DOORS CLOSE AT 7 PM!
- To help with voting, please sit by other Romney supporters.
- Look to the Romney Floor Leaders during the voting.
- There will be a lot of people coming and we need to be a majority.
- There will be core Romney Team leaders helping more this time.
- All candidates have agreed to the beginning rules before the caucus to eliminate the issues we saw last time.
- If we have a clear majority the meeting will move quickly!
- Call the meeting to order
- Open the meeting with the Pledge and Prayer
- The Temporary Chair will help us elect a Permanent Chair.
- The Permanent Chair will appoint the rules committee.
- We will vote to adopt the proposed Rules.
- We will propose and vote on a slate.
- A slate is made up of 2 groups of 147 people in each group (a primary and alternate group) .
- These 294 people have volunteered to become delegates and attend 2 additional meetings.
- If you are interested in becoming a delegate - we need about 30 more names. E-mail: email@example.com
- Once the slate is voted on and approved, you may decide to leave.
Missouri Republican Party - Caucus Info: http://www.mogop.org/2012stateconvention/caucuses/
Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/305555272845848/
MAP to the St. Charles Convention Center:
WE'LL SEE YOU THERE (with your 5 friends)!